Friday 13 December 2013

Planning: CD Cover

I made a CD cover to put on the DPS because the reader would be interested to see it, as it is mentioned in the article. I used tools on Photoshop to create it.
 



Firstly, I used the magnetic tool to cut each model out of individual photos. I then added each cut out to one blank document, and linked the layers so that they worked as one image.
 I used this star gaze background as the album is called 'Revelation'. The collaboration of artists is something new so I have related it to the Big Bang, which also started something, the universe.
 
 
Next, I used the stamp tool to cover the white gaps in her hair, and the make the outline of her hair smoother.
 
And then below, I duplicated the image and make them transparent to create a shadow effect.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I then had to decide on a title font and I had many to chose from. These images show the different ones I considered using.
 
 

Below, is the final image of the CD cover.
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment